Calcium + Magnesium + Vitamin C with melatonin, 200g
CalMag nutritional supplement in powder form is suitable for anyone targeting the intake of key substances into the organism in a simple way – calcium and magnesium.
It is also enriched with vitamin C and Melatonin, which helps to improve the quality of sleep and helps you fall asleep.
|200g / 25 daily doses
|c alcium gluconate, magnesium carbonate, L-ascorbic acid, melatonin, acidity regulator (citric acid)
|HOW TO USE:
|2 teaspoons (8g) – see instructions for preparation
|Suitable for vegans:
|No genetically modified substances:
Instant drink containing Calcium (calcium) and Magnesium (magnesium) in a scientifically researched ratio of 2: 1 – that is, two parts of calcium (specifically 500 mg in one dose) and one part of magnesium (ie 250 mg). Calcium and magnesium need an acidic environment to be absorbed into the body, so the product also contains vitamin C and citric acid.
We have improved this CalMag with Melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone  found in the brain. It helps to reduce the time needed to fall asleep. It can also help compensate for the jetlag on longhaul flights.
CalMag is suitable for anyone targeting the intake of key substances – calcium and magnesium – in a simple way. Their deficiency can cause muscle cramps, strain of the nervous system, which can be a sign of restless sleep, weakened bones or severe menstrual cramps.
 hormone: (the word hormone comes from the Greek hormone – a propellant) a substance formed in the body to control various functions and processes in the body (eg digestion, growth, reproduction, the immune system and many others). There are more than 80 hormones in the human body.
BENEFITS OF CALCIUM
- necessary for building bones and teeth (from the age of 35, the calcium in the body begins to decrease, the bones become thinner and they are more fragile and easy to break)
- it helps the blood to clot and thus helps the cardiovascular system
- supports the nervous system and psyche – helps in signal transmission
- it is lost during menstruation, therefore it needs to be replaced
- contributes to the normal functioning of muscles
BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM
- favorably affects the activity of the heart, nervous system and muscles
- essential for energy conversion
- helps maintain strong bones
- supports the nervous system
- keeps the circulatory system in good condition
- contributes to the prevention of muscle cramps
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
- supports the body’s defenses
- helps in wound healing
- efficient within the construction of bones, teeth and cartilage
- its deficiency can cause an excessive craving for sweets
- it is an antioxidant (it therefore fights free radicals – these are formed during excessive stress or when a person is exposed to polluting or toxic substances)
- helps with various chemical processes in the body
|Amount of active substances in the recommended daily dose
* daily reference nutritional value of the average adult
1. Shake the can properly first
2. Pour two teaspoons of powder into the cup and pour boiling water into 1/2 cup.
3. Stir until the liquid is clear.
4. Add juice or top up with hot water and place a bag of herbal tea.
The product must be stored in a dry place at a temperature of up to 25°C in a well-closed container.
WARNING! Use this product only at bedtime. DO NOT use it during working hours. Do not drink it when operating machines or before driving a car. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Keep out of reach of small children. The prescribed daily dose must not be exceeded. The nutritional supplement must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
This product does not contain soy derivatives or any other major allergens: milk, eggs, fish, oysters, nuts, grains and peanuts. It does not contain gluten.
Disclaimer: Adelle Davis s.r.o., its employees or collaborators do not represent any of the above information as nor are they instructions for or recommending treatment for any mental or physical conditions. It is up to each consumer to decide whether to use this product and, if necessary, to consult a doctor or pharmacist about its use.